Avian Early Adopter Program
Early Adopters will be among the first to purchase, demo and review our new Rainier-S20 tags. As part of the Early Adopter Program (EAP), you will play a pivotal role in the validation of our new avian tag and its introduction to the market. Not only will you have access to our product roadmap but you will have the opportunity to provide suggestions on the features of new products before they are released.How does the early adopter program work?
- You will receive one free Rainier-S20 tag for every purchased Rainier-S20 tag up to the first five—this is on a per client basis, not per order
- You must deploy all the free tags within six months of receipt. If you cannot meet this timeline, you will need to return any of the undeployed free tags within 30 days or you will be issued a bill for the tags.
- You report any issues through the early adopter program support process at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You provide periodic updates on your research and progress.
- You are responsible for all Argos costs associated with all the tags.
- You get hands-on support and interaction with our EAP team.
- You provide quotes and case study material for marketing materials.
- Any tag part of the EAP program will not be under warranty
- Be excited to participate and offer regular feedback
- Apply to the program and be approved to participate
- Download, sign, and return the EAP agreement to email@example.com
About Wildlife Computers
Wildlife Computers is the leading provider of advanced wildlife telemetry solutions. Propelled by its mission to promote the sustainable use of our global environment, Wildlife Computers creates the most innovative avian and marine technologies that empower data-driven decisions.
The Rainier-S20 method of sending GPS locations and other data through Argos builds on Wildlife Computers more than 20 years of experience of sending information via satellite in the most challenging marine environments and time stamps each to within two minutes of the actual fix. Status messages and cumulative status data sent can be used to infer the basic health of the tag.
What do I get out of the program?You get free tags to extend your research pool. You also receive a dedicated, hands-on support team, first-looks at new features, and a look at the upcoming roadmap for the product.
How do I order my tags?Once approved for the program, a technical sales consultant will contact you directly and help you place an order for your tags. Once the order is confirmed, and payment received, through the normal sales process, the TSC will create an addendum for the additional tags.
Do I get to keep all the tags?Yes, unless you cannot deploy the free tags within six months of receipt.
How will I know if I am accepted into the program?Once we receive your application, you will hear from a technical sales consultant within 10 business days via email with your acceptance or rejection.
Does Wildlife Computers pay for the Argos fees?No, the client is responsible for all Argos fees for the purchased and non-purchased tags.
I don’t want to participate because I don’t want anyone knowing about my research before it is released.As part of the agreement, Wildlife Computers agrees to not publicly disclose any information about the research until after publication or consent is given.